Explore the 2nd Edition of the Conversation Design Festival on November 29-30, 2021. Industry-leading AI Trainers, Conversation Designers, and Conversational Copywriters will share their learning journeys and enterprise experiences with you. You'll get practical advice on deploying, designing, and optimizing AI Assistants like chatbots and voice assistants.
The 2nd edition Conversation Design Festival will be a two-day virtual Hopin event from November 29th to 30th.
What to Expect During the Festival
There is no better place to learn about current trends in conversational design & AI than at the 2nd edition of the Festival. There will be keynote speakers and workshops with an interactive agenda designed for attendees who want hands-on experience making their own insights count, not just listening from the sidelines!
The festival will include:
- 25+ Expert presentations
- Panel discussions
- Speaker Q&A
- Allan Andersen, Director, Enterprise Solutions, Amelia, an IPsoft Company
- Greg Bennett, Director of Conversation Design, Salesforce
- Hans van Dam, CEO, Conversation Design Institute
- Braden Ream, CEO, Voiceflow
- Jason F. Gilbert, Character Designer, Intuition Robotics
- Emily Lonetto, Head of Growth, Voiceflow
- Elizabeth Stokoe, Professor of Social Interaction, Loughborough University
- Matt Portillo, Conversation Design Lead, Amelia, an IPsoft Company
- Ronald Ashri, Founder & CEO, OpenDialog
- John Ball, Founder & CTO, Pat Inc.
- Phil D Hall, Founder, Elzware Ltd
- Dexter Zavalza, Conversational UX Lead, Deloitte Consulting
- Matt Buck, CTO, Voxable
- Peter Thomas, Global Education Strategist, Conversation Design Institute
More names to be announced!
Miss Out on the First Festival?
The first festival back in June included 12+ hours of engaging content from 40+ incredible speakers!
Didn't get the opportunity to attend the first Festival earlier this year? Attend and want to see the keynotes again?
Here is your opportunity! The replay of the whole inaugural festival is available when you sign up for a trial account with the Conversational Design Academy.
Want to Partner with the Conversation Design Festival?
The Conversation Design Festival brings together a global community that cares about human-centric design for chatbots and voice assistants. Once again, we're expecting more than 1000 attendees across 30+ countries.
Partners have an opportunity to interact with the many talented attendees working at the forefront of Conversational AI and looking for exciting opportunities.
Interested to become a Conversation Design Festival Partner?
Don't miss out, join in on the 2nd Conversation Design Festival
Join us on Nov.29 & 30, 2021 to get up-to-date with all that is new in conversational design!
On top of that, you'll expand your network while gaining access to some great future plans from our institute too so don't miss out - sign up today!
- Conversation Design Festival