Certificate of completion:Yes
License:Full lifetime access
Perfect if you…
- Are just starting out in conversation design and want to get your feet wet
- Have some experience in CxD and want to level up your knowledge
- Are interested in Voiceflow and want to achieve a foundational understanding of the core features and functionalities
- Want hands-on experience working with Voiceflow’s prototyping tool
- Want to learn how to incorporate Voiceflow as your prototyping tool while following the CDI workflow
What you will learn
- The foundations of conversation design as an industry, a profession, and a skillset
- How to create voice, chat, and multi-modal assistants in Voiceflow while following the CDI workflow
- How to build engaging conversations across the channels you care about
- How to navigate Voiceflow’s drag-and-drop canvas, as well as its steps and functionality relative to conversation design best practices and working on a conversational AI team
- How to build and scale your first experience in Voiceflow through designing, prototyping, documentation, and export/launch
Note: This course will be updated regularly to reflect the latest features in the Voiceflow canvas.
What you will get
- Lifetime access to this Voiceflow + CDI course
- Certificate of completion
- Access to the CDI alumni network and invites to virtual events
What is Voiceflow?
Voiceflow is a collaborative tool for conversational AI teams to design, prototype, and launch assistants. A drag-and-drop visual canvas, 1:1 prototyping, and one-click publishing alongside a robust Dialog Manager API make Voiceflow the go-to for more than 90,000 conversational AI teams around the world. Conversation designers, AI trainers, product managers, and developers all collaborate in Voiceflow to launch experiences across every channel.